Nuance Transcription Services recognizes that our people are our most valuable asset, which is why we continuously strive to attract, motivate, develop and retain a talented network of professionals. If you have experience in the Medical Transcription industry, we encourage you to submit your resume to our Recruiting department. Please use our online application process if you are interested in joining our growing team of Medical Language professionals.
Nuance Transcription Services is an equal opportunity employer.
We know that you directly contribute to our success as an organization and to the patient/client relationship overall, so we are looking for quality-minded candidates whose focus is on excellence. We offer career opportunities to those individuals with a variety of skills and who can work independently. In return, we offer financial and professional rewards.
Careers at Nuance
Medical Language Professional Requirements
By becoming part of Nuance Transcription Services, you are part of Nuance Communications, which owns our well-known and widely-used platforms, eScription, Dictaphone Enterprise Speech System and Beyond TXT. These platforms are recognized as advanced speech recognition technology solutions that are proven to increase Medical Transcriptionist productivity. We owe our growing position in the industry not only to this technology, but also to our talented network of Medical Language professionals.
- Minimum of one year of acute-care experience to include histories & physicals, operative notes, consults and discharge summaries, as well as other report types
- Experience with a wide variety of specialties required (unless we have specialty-specific openings listed on our careers page, such as clinic, radiology, etc.)
- Candidates must have recent experience relevant to our openings within the last three years
- Candidate must be willing to work with ESL (English-as-a-Second-Language) dictators.
- Part-time status requires a minimum of 20 hours per week
- High-speed internet access required
We also have positions for QC Editors with at least two or more years of editing MT's reports pre-delivery. Solid experience with ESLs (English-as-a-Second-Language) dictators is preferred. We will also consider recent graduates with less than one year of experience from specific AHDI approved Medical Transcription programs.
In addition, other opportunities may come available in areas such as:
- Operations (Supervisor, Manager, Trainer)
- Quality (Auditor, Editor)
- Account and Project Management
If you would like to become part of a progressive organization, apply today!
*In compliance with the American Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Nuance Transcription Services, please call 781-565-5000.
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
No Medical Transcription Experience?
If you would like to learn how to become a medical transcriptionist please click here.